Monday, December 28, 2009

Maligayang Pasko!!! (Merry Christmas)

Hey everyone! I'm so glad I got to talk to some of you; it was great hearing from you. Christmas was good; we really got spoiled. On Christmas Eve we had zone conference and President Howard and Sister Howard gave us pizza and candy and we watched a movie on Emma Smith. After that we went to Elder and Sister Smith's home for another movie, little gifts, food, and some spiritual stuff about Christmas. It was really cool. It doesn't feel much like Christmas here but I got to reflect on Christ's birth and it's amazing to me that he willingly came here to die for us and provide an atonement so we can return home to Him. Every day I love Christ more for all He has done for us.

I hope all of you had a great Christmas. I love you all and I hope you're all doing well. Stay safe and remember how blessed we are as members of Christ's true church. I know this is His work and I know He loves us. I have felt His love; His arms of love are always outstretched towards us waiting to embrace us if we come unto Him.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment