Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hey everyone,

Sorry I couldn't write earlier this week. We got to go to the Temple this week and that meant our P-day gets moved; I didn't know that. It happens eveytime we go to the Temple or have transfers (transfers is on the 16th! That's crazy). Well this week has been really busy. The Temple was great today except we had to wake up at 2 am to beat the traffic. I'm pretty tired and we work for a few hours tonight but it's great. This week we also had interviews, splits, and a baptism for a little girl; it's been crazy!

We have been really busy lately. This area that I'm in is so great! We taught a guy a really quick lesson when we tracked into him. When we were leaving he said in English "Come back again." The spirit was really strong as we left and I looked back at him when we got a ways away from his house and he was reading the pamphlet we gave him; it was so cool. Well sorry this is pretty short but I've got to go. I love you all and hope all is well.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment