Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hello everyone,

We went to the Temple with a recent convert this week. We didn't go in we just showed her stuff. She is really excited about working towards going to the Temple. We also took her to the Family History Center. We had a bit of extra time there so I started asking the sister about it. While I was there I looked up some of my family and the work that has already been done. It's so cool! I'm actually really interested in family history now; I never thought that would happen. I've learned how important this work is. It's one of the greatest works we will do here on the earth. Our families are just waiting for us to do their work for them. I looked up some family and found Emma Sommer who I got my middle name from and Joseph Hyrum Smith. I just think it's so cool! These are real people. I saw some people who have been found and just need to be taken to the Temple and I wanted so badly to do their work for them. It really is an important work.

Well other than that it's been a short week because of transfers. I hope everyone is doing well. I love you all.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment