Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year everyone!

New year's was good. We did the same thing for new year's that we did for Christmas. We even got to see people setting off fireworks. We had to be in the zone leader's house by 6:00p.m. because it's too dangerous to be out working on new year's. There aren't any laws here about fireworks so a lot of little kids are in the streets playing with them.

Today for p-day we went with two other zones on a hike through the wilderness to a waterfall. It was really cool; I'll have to get you guys some pictures. We have been working a lot this week. It's been really hot but we keep working and we have found more people to teach. It's amazing to be teaching and have the spirit testify to them even though what I'm saying isn't perfect. Thank you all for your prayers; I have really been blessed out here. My testimony becomes stronger every day, and I know that this is the Lord's true church. I love this gospel, and it has blessed me so much and continues to bless me every day; I know it is true.

I'm glad to hear you are all doing well. I pray for you every day and hope the best for you; love you all.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment