Monday, March 15, 2010

Hey everyone,

Another week is already gone; it's crazy how time flies. Things are good here; we are working really hard and seeing the success of it. In our teachings, we have been really led by the spirit to the things which we should say and do. It's amazing the hold Satan has on some people though. They are great people but they wont even try to pray or read. On the other hand, we see people whom the Lord has prepared and they are receiving the gospel with their whole heart. We are teaching a mom and she told us how different this church is; that you can actually understand it and feel uplifted afterwards. She told us how her "heart burns" as we teach and testify of this gospel. It's so amazing to me; I love seeing these people come closer to the Lord and receive so many blessings.

We have been teaching a guy whom I really feel like we were led to and should be teaching, but he is really hard hearted. It's really hard when we tell him this is the truth and he won't accept it. I know this is true and I know there are endless blessings to the people who will accept it and live it. I'm so grateful to be a member of this church. I've been blessed so much while I've been out serving the Lord. I love you all and you are in my prayers.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment