Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello everyone!

It's been a good week as always. We had zone conference this week which was really good. It's amazing how the work is moving forward. The Lord has really prepared the Philippines. My companion and I have been doing really good in our area. We got home after zone conference with only a few hours to work (because we live so far away) and decided to just do a little finding before the end of the day. We followed the spirit to where we should go and found people to teach. We have been back to teach them and although we haven't taught a lot, I told them they needed to prepare to be baptized. I thought it was still too early so I didn't want to, but in the middle of the lesson the spirit told me I needed to. They said they would begin preparing to be baptized. It is a great feeling when they make that commitment.

We had something kind of funny and bad happen this week. Every month and a half we have apartment checks to make sure our apartment is clean. We were really busy that day cooking, studying, and showering. Then all of a sudden, the couple missionaries walked in the door. Another elder and I were walking around in our towels waiting for the shower so it was pretty embarrassing... Thank you for all of your letters and prayers.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment