Monday, February 22, 2010

Hi everyone,

It has been a good week; we have been staying busy. Something really exciting is happening this Sunday but I'm not going to tell you guys until next week :) But to give you a hint, I'm going to a "concert" on Sunday and it's one of my all time favorite musicians. He is really talented, I've always wanted to see him play, and I've even tried playing his music but I'm not that good. I'll give you all the details next week... :)

Something really exciting happened this week. We were at church this Sunday, and it was just about to start when a family of our new investigators walked in. We have only taught them twice and only once a week because the father works all week. We were so surprised to see them. The father said that the week before, he was working on Sunday (driving) and almost got in a wreck. He said after that he knew he needed to go to church like we had invited him to do. Later that day we invited them to be baptized, and they accepted! :) There is something really special about this family. I love seeing people here who want to follow the Lord. It is an amazing feeling to share the truth with my brothers and sisters and see the joy it brings them. I never thought that I could love people that I've only met once. But I really do love them as my brothers and sisters and really desire for their salvation. I love this gospel and the endless blessings we receive as members; I know this is the Lord's true church. I love you all and you are in my prayers.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment