Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello everyone,

It's been a short, fast week. Things are good; I really like my new companion, Elder Velasco. We get along really well and work good together. It's teaching me a lot also because I know the area and he doesn't. So, I plan all of our days and keep track of our work which is teaching me a lot and getting me more involved in with our investigators. I'm really excited about this transfer. Sorry there isn't a lot to talk about this week; we have just been working a lot!

I want you all to know that I know this is the Lord's true church. So many people try to find happiness in other ways but the greatest happiness is in the Lord's true church. I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father. I know that Jesus Christ really did atone for all of our sins. I know it is only through Him that we can return to our Father in Heaven. I know there is a reason we are all here on Earth. I know we willing came here to follow the Lord's plan, and if we do our part, we will receive the righteous things that we desire most in our lives.

I love you all and you are in my prayers. I know the Lord blesses us everyday and I hope you all see and feel how blessed we truly are.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment