Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello everyone,

Things have been good here, but not much has happened since my last letter though. The work is good at times but goes down at other times. We find people and they seem great and want to learn more but then they stop wanting to hear us. I don't know why but we are doing our best. I got to teach that German guy again. It was so awesome being able to say everything I wanted to. When we found him he told us not to get our hopes up, but some of the things we said really got to him I think. I think the spirit really testified to him about what we were saying; it was great.

Other than that not too much has happened this week. I'm just trying to continue to learn the language. I've been praying a lot about it and working hard and I'm blessed for it. There is sooooo much love in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Even in the worst circumstances we know we have a loving Heavenly Father and can find peace and joy in Him. I love you all and want you to know that I know this is the Lord's true church upon the earth.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment