Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hey everyone,

It's the start of a new transfer and I have a new companion, but I'm still in the same area. My companion's name is Elder Vail and he is from Utah. I'm really excited to work with him. We have a lot of new things happening this transfer. We got two new Assistants to the President who are really good elders and one of the old assistants has stepped down to train in my zone. I got to work with him when I first got to the Philippines and he is an amazing elder so I'm excited to learn from him again in our meetings.

Our mission is doing really good. Last month, we got just over 200 baptisms! I see a lot of potential in my area and I know the Lord has great plans here. My companion and I are already getting along great and we are really excited to work. Other than that, we are just working really hard and the Lord is really blessing our work.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment